Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers Day.  On the day that my kids are giving thanks for me, and all I do...I feel very blessed by the abundance I have been blessed with!  They seem so big to me, but I know one day I will look back, and see their pictures, and realize how little they are.  This year I wanted to take the opportunity to make hand and foot print crafts with them...to try to capture this moment forever.  They came out really precious, and now framed and proudly hang on my wall! 





Scott was so sweet, he made my coffee for me, and breakfast too, while Blake, Logan and Hunter unloaded the dishwasher.  So, after I cleaned that up ;)  we had a relaxing day around the house.  For dinner, Scott again took care of everything, making a wonderful dinner, even serving me! As I cleaned that up (there was a lot of clean up this day), I had plenty of time to reflected on just how lucky I really am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment