Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kid of Character

At the boys school, they earn character bucks for good behavior.  On Fridays they get to go to the student store and shop.  Sometimes they save up their bucks for a big purchase.  On Friday, when I picked up from school, Logan looked on edge.  I didn't know why, and I decided not to ask until I could get him in private at home or I was sure he was bothered.  Not long after we got home, he came up to me and said, "Mom, I bought you something."  He held up a little box, with a sticker on it that read "40."  It was a necklace, it said "#1 Mom" inside of a heart.  "I spent all of my character bucks on it Mom, the whole 40.  I was going to buy two bags of Water Balloons, but I saw this and decided to buy this instead.  I've been saving for a while," he said.  Pretty sweet, don't you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment