Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

It's the most wonderful (and exhausting) time of the year!  We do love it!  Every year I tell myself the next year I am going to be better prepared, so I'll be able to relax a bit more the next year, and every year, I fail at that!  BUT, all the last minute craziness and prep is worth it in the end...after all, it is Christmas!  We love the magic of it all.  This year was extra special, Amanda was here, so we had our whole family under one roof!  Santa brought the boys the Play Station 3 they had been wanting...but Hunter was a bit disappointed the dog he'd asked for wasn't here, he was sure Santa would come through in the end.  Oh well, there is always next year, right?  No worries, there were plenty of other toys to play with.  Months of prep, and in a matter of minutes we were drowning in gift wrap, boxes and toys.  We enjoyed our annual prime rib dinner, which is always highly anticipated.  And I swear, next year, I'm going to be more prepared!
before

after






No comments:

Post a Comment